Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Entry into the competition implies full acceptance of all conditions of entry, including the instructions on how to enter.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand over 18 years of age. Employees and immediate families of the promoter, associated companies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. Prize(s) will be delivered to winners within four (6) weeks of notification of winning. Prize(s) are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
5. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any change in value of the prize(s) is not the responsibility of the promoter.
6. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes will be awarded on the basis of chance.
8. Winners must agree to provide information and a photograph of themselves for editorial and publicity use.
9. No responsibility is accepted for lost, misdirected or delayed mail.
Privacy note: With your permission, we may send you information about similar publications/services from UMCO or carefully vetted third parties. UMCO is committed to national Privacy Principles. We do not sell data to list brokers. If you wish to see our policy go to www.umco.com.au or call us on (02) 9887 0339. Depending on your preference, you are welcome to email newsletter(at)umco(dot)com(dot)au : I am happy to receive future offers from Australian Country and carefully vetted third parties OR Please do not send me any further mail that does not relate to this competition.